Monday, February 20, 2012

Todays Featured Home

The featured home for today takes you away from it all. Which is the theme of the day. As it is Presidents Day and most of the workforce here is off  I thought it might be nice to have a little seclusion.
This week Shasta MLS has finally changed the search for new properties to no longer include Pending Short Sales as Active. All this means to YOU is that now when I tell you how many homes are available in Shasta MLS, Short sales are no longer included. So..Today there are 745 active residential listings available. Don't think we sold 200+ homes over the weekend - that would be cool but no, we didn't. There were 28 new listings and 20 pending sales.


This weekend on a completely different note, I took the weekend off! Yay! I went over to Arcata and Eureka to visit my son who is at Humboldt State University. We had a great time. He dragged me and my husband out to the Manila Dunes which runs along the pacific ocean and although it was really cold and really windy it was worth it. Its really NOT a good idea to wear wedge heeled boots when walking in the dunes - FYI.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ingrid, its jennifer at the bank. Was reading your blog and thought that is was funny that we were in arcata at the same time as you guys.... :) Beaches are fun yes not in wedge heeled boots.

    ReplyDelete