Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Featured Home of the Day

There is no better high for me than telling clients "You got the House". When I spend a lot of time with my clients, getting to know them, searching for the perfect home, and then finding it - only to get our offer rejected, find one..get rejected again, it gets to be very hard. Not only on the client but on me too! It's not that I'm sad over the time and energy spent for nothing but I start to empathize with them. I share in their frustration and disappointment. Then, I just get even more determined to find the right house! It's like a quest to me. So, when I get to say those four magical words. It feels so good! Today was a good day! It just feels good to persevere. If your looking to buy - call me because I don't give up! Yay!

Today in Shasta County there were 27 new listings and 19 Pendings.  731 residential listings and 272 of those are in Redding.


No comments:

Post a Comment