Thursday, February 9, 2012

. It has been a very weird day today, not sure if its the full moon or the sunshine but it's been really weird today. Everything I thought I was going to do became nothing I was able to do. I was feeling a little like maybe I wasn't supposed to be here today. But maybe the Universe was just reminding me to chill out a bit. Sometimes I try so hard to stay busy and to focus on the job ahead, I forget to be still. When I am still, things come to me, phone calls I need to make, things I need to do, re-connecting with friends and just enjoying the moment. I have ideas just appear, things that are out-of-the-box. So, my reminder for today has been to just "Be". Enjoy whatever road I am on today. Today I will be the river.

We have 14 New listings today and 17 new Pending sales. Hmm.. good day to be a seller


No comments:

Post a Comment