Monday, February 13, 2012

I just noticed a note that my daughter left me on my blotter, it says "Remember to make a difference".
Last night on the Grammy Awards, Adele won 6 Grammys. When she won the award for Best Album you could see it really moved her. She was funny in remarking that the reason for her album was just a bad relationship. She turned a really bad time in her life into something positive. There are so many challenges in ones life. Its truly inspiring to see what can happen when you take that terrible thing and turn it into something beautiful. Congratulations Adele!

It's always after the rain that we appreciate the beautiful blue of the sky. These past years have been challenging for so many people. Realtors, Home-owners, Investors, even the yucky banks. It doesn't matter who is at fault all that remains to be done is to move on and make something positive out of it. I like to think that I'm making an impact in what I do. Tuning a distressed property into a jewel, seeing First-Timers move into a home they can afford. Building a life and re-building a community.




Over the weekend, 34 homes hit the market 20 were sent to Pending and there are 947 homes available today.
Happy Monday to all!


No comments:

Post a Comment