Wednesday, February 1, 2012

All this Blogging is time-consuming! Trying to configure the page, thinking about what to write about, researching information. Whew! I'm tired and I haven't even posted yet today! All this socializing in the media is exhausting!

It's really strange how I hear things that I was just thinking about and then someone repeats what I was thinking!  (not like weird hearing things! de-der-de-der) For instance yesterday, when we were all on caravan (that's when we go look at other agents properties), one of the agents said that she had a lot of out-of-towners looking at houses over the weekend! - Now isn't that weird? I just said that Monday! She hadn't even seen my blog yet! Psychic!

One of the really great things about my job, other than poking around empty houses and visualizing them fixed and pretty, is talking to clients and learning new things. One time a client was talking to me about Durham (I'm pretty sure that's what she said) Wheat and I didn't even know what that was! Thanks to the instant information age we live in now though it was just a Google click away! - I love Wikipedia! Today someone was talking to me about powder puff mines - no, that wasn't it... - some kind of mine - hold on... I'll remember... oh yea! Potash Mine! Never heard of it! - Have you? So there I go straight to Wikipedia again. Wow! The things that I didn't know could fill the Internet! OK, enough. Now on to the real reason you are keeping up on my posts...

Real Estate Stats!

20 new listings on the market today including one that regretfully is NOT mine but which I would love someone to ask me to show them because it has been listed before and now it's listed again! That's the 8,000Sq ft MAANSIONN (I wish I could sing that into text) that has 8 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms for the low low price of $1.9mil. Although I really don't want to be the one to clean it. Then we had 11 homes go on the pending list, so the total for today here in Shasta County is 941. Including Short Sale pendings. - That's all folks, have a great day and see ya tomorrow!

               Mt Shasta - just because it's pretty.


No comments:

Post a Comment