Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I had this dream that I was Anthony Robbins. Only of course I am a girl so it was Tony being me, not me being Tony. Get it? A few months ago I was telling my daughter of my desire to become a motivational speaker guru type person and she said "Oh Mommy, you have to get yourself together first!" - Talk about bursting my bubble. Cr*&p. So, this morning, I was telling a friend of mine about my dream and she reminded me that "Those who can't do - Teach!" ( And she's a teacher so its ok to repeat that)  HAHAHA.  It's just sooo much easier to tell other people how they are screwing up than it is to look at ourselves and face that - and I say ourselves but I mean me really. I have such a hard time with that sometimes. Now you're probably wondering "Why or what does this have to do with Real Estate?" Let me tell you. The mechanic always has the beat up car - the manicurist bites their nails. The Real Estate agent can show you how to sell your house or buy your house but NEVER buy a Real Estate Agents house! HAHAHa and also remember sometimes the ones who are the most screwed up are really good at helping others!

Today we have 19 new listings and 16 pendings for total of 752 active residential listings. 283 of which are in Redding.

Todays Featured Listing

No comments:

Post a Comment