Saturday, February 25, 2012

I just realized that Real Estate Agents (Myself really, I shouldn't speak for others) are the worst clients! We are demanding and unreasonable. I can't understand why my property in Oregon isn't selling and then I find out I'm overpriced! Well, REALLY! *Sigh* like I haven't had THAT conversation with a seller before - so do I lower the price? Yes,... is it enough? Probably not. Crackers and cheese! This real estate roller coaster that we have been on the downside of for the past 5 years is really frustrating - believe me I know. At least the recent press has been positive. So, what am I trying to say here? Really look at your motivation for selling right now. If you have to sell, price it right, find the right agent (me of course). If you don't have to sell - don't. If you have to sell email me and I'll help you, fully understanding your situation. If you are looking to buy - DO IT!  It's YOUR market right now!

Today we have 6 new listings and 15 pendings! for the week that makes 55 new listings and 69 pendings. This does indicate there is some competition for buyers. There are 734 residential listings right now in Shasta county.

Todays Featured Home - This home is the ideal vacation home!

No comments:

Post a Comment