Tuesday, February 7, 2012

From Saturday thru Today there were 32 new listings (and forgive me - I thought today was Monday but its Tuesday!) and 18 homes went on pending sale. Total for today 945. It's a really soggy day out today. The weather called for tomorrow is Sunny thoough. I have that to look forward to.

So, as previously mentioned I have a few kids. One of them has a j.o.b. which is a good thing, at this Mexican cantina style restaurant. In Stockton there are taco trucks everywhere. Literally, almost one on every corner and they are amazingly good! The uglier the truck, the better the tacos n burritos. Probably really unsanitary but worth the risk- plus I've Never gotten sick from one. But anyways, back to Redding...when I moved here I quickly noticed a distinct lack of taco trucks. :( I did find one and I was really excited but it was terrible!!! :(( then I discovered Burrito Bandito on Placer. Taco truck burritos in a clean, fun great atmosphere! The best Ever!!! Now, my daughter works here!!! yay!!!! (she still charges me full price)

No comments:

Post a Comment