Friday, March 16, 2012

Todays Featured Listing

The weather outside is frightful! Another big storm on the horizon and the wind is whipping and howling outside right now. (I'm not gonna change my background until the sun comes back out!)

I am still trying to figure out the whole YouTube thing - It seems so easy when the kids do it - they post videos all the time - me...no... I just finished making a little test video and it didn't save! Crackers n Cheese! So this weeekend, I'm going to find a teenager and make them video me and save it and put it on the YouTube channel that I made last April and have posted nothing on yet!

Social media - social media, blah blah blah... went to a seminar yesterday about the whole thing, had a conversation with my book club last night about it, had a meeting today and talked some more about it!  - Is it just me or is social media taking over??? Thankfully I have teenagers who can help me out with this stuff. So I don't feel too in the dark and usually once I figure something out I'm good with it.

I wanna hear from you though - how important is social media to you? How important is it to your business?
Are you using social media just to stay in touch with your friends or are you utilizing it as a resource? Post your comments or email me your thoughts on this.

Kind of slow today only 15 new listings today and 15 pendings so no big numbers there. 757 residential listings in Shasta County MLS and 300 of those are in Redding.

No comments:

Post a Comment