Tuesday, March 6, 2012




So, here I am on a Monday, wondering what to talk about and then the internet goes down. Have you noticed how dependent we are on being connected? Without the internet I can’t call anyone – I have no reference. “Let me tell you about this great property…Oops, no internet. … Sorry.” “Oh here we go. Let’s find you a home…Oops…No internet.” “Let me check those comps for you…Oops”

I can’t even mosey around on the internet when it’s down, no games, no horoscopes, no news… It hasn’t been that long since the internet was around but it is my best friend. It is the way I stay connected to the world. It actually makes the world a much smaller place to be in. I can talk to clients without interrupting them.  We can connect with old friends who in times past would have been too far away. We are a much closer world now with the internet. I cannot even imagine the world as it was without the internet and I was there!

At home when the power is down there are board games. At the office… it is a bit noisier here. But it’s a really good excuse not to work.

Over the weekend, there were 25 new listings and 29 pendings. Something interesting is that there are only 66 residential listings in Redding that are listed under 150K. This is what I call the "sweet spot" if you are looking in that price range as a lot of you are, competition is fierce! So, happy hunting and as always, call me first to find that perfect home for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment