Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Todays Featured Listing

Is a great 4 bedroom, 2 bath in lovely west side neighborhood. 3 car garage and large paved RV. Formal living room with fireplace and formal dining room. Family room with vaulted ceiling and open kitchen with breakfast bar. Covered patio in the beautiful small private back yard, complete with fruit trees and rose bushes...


It has been pretty hectic around here lately. Mostly for me - I'm not sure why but I've just been really really busy - which is awesome!!! I'm really happy with all that's going on right now in my life. - I will be away the next couple of days. My daughter is going home to Rome and I have to take her to the airport and of course she booked a 6am flight out Sometimes I wonder what she's thinking - we live 3 hours away from the airport she booked herself out of! - Ugh! - I do want to spend some quality time with her before she goes back though. She has been here for 3 months now and I'm sure when she leaves it will be hard to get used to missing her again.

I was taking my son back to Humboldt State on Sunday and came across the cutest little coffee shop on the way. It sits right next to the Trinity River and has a great patio to sit and watch the river and the rafters go by. The Latte was good - not too hot and nice and creamy.




































On the MLS there were 10 new listings today and 12 pendings but over the weekend there were 31 new listings and  14 pendings so we have 747 residential listings in Shasta MLS today.


No comments:

Post a Comment