Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Todays Featured Home

I got some sad news today... a very dear acquaintance of mine has passed away. She was a friend to me really. The first time I met her, she welcomed me into the group with a warm hug and a great big smile - she said she knew we were going to be great friends and we were. We belonged to Amaranth together. Now, I'm sure that most of you have never heard of Amaranth and that's fine. It's just a social group I belonged to  - well actually still belong to. She was always so warm and happy, so friendly and vivacious. She lived each moment to the fullest - I never saw her angry or upset, always just smiling and full of fun. I'm very sad today. I will miss her so very much. She was an example for me.
I hope that I live as she lived, enjoying every experience, good or bad. Smiling to the end.

Today I dedicate my blog to Linda Walker. My friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment