Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Todays Featured Listing



Todays listing has soaring views. This very special home on 22 acres offers views of the mountain ranges & the feeling of total privacy! Light, bright well designed floor plan, 3/2 baths & lots of natural light. The upstairs bonus room has floor to ceiling windows to take in the views! Trex decking, 2X6 construction & a very custom, quality built home. It has a back up generator, a 2 car garage plus Boat/RV parking. What a deal!

Its still raining here and we need it pretty badly so I'm not going to complain about it but I am a little bummed that the glass patio table in my back yard broke the other day when the wind whipped up the umbrella - which I had not secured or put down as I was intending to do. - douh! I thought I had spring. Wrong. It gets me every year - just when I think its going to be an early spring and winter is over - bam! Not!  

It does seem though that the worse the weather - the more buyers want to go look at places. Why is that? Maybe it's just a way to kill time on a rainy day and I really don't mind it very much - it makes it more exciting. Plus then patios and driveways look all shiny and pretty - grass looks greener and even houses look better. - Go figure.

26 new listings today and 16 pending sales. 744 active residential listings in Shasta MLS today.
An interesting stat today is that the average listing price is $262,321 but the average sale price is $154,203
lower priced home are definitely leading the market out there. Average days on the market is 130 days.


Okay, lets go shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment