Friday, March 30, 2012

MegaMillions!

Todays Featured Listing




This home is one you can purchase with your MegaMillions winning Lotto ticket! This home is a nature lovers paradise on a lake. It has great lake views from the wrap around porches.Designed by an architect, it has an open concept with an in law set up, split floor plan.Wood floors and a huge kitchen, it's own elevator & large master suite on its own level. Big, beautiful backyard with green house, pool & spa.This home has solar power that meets all its electrical needs.The property is currently 2 parcels & can be further subdivided. So, Saturday morning give me a call and we'll go get it for you! Hahaha!


Seriously, if I won the MegaMillions (can you believe I started this sentence with "seriously"?) - and I did actually buy a ticket today, I would have a hard time grasping my mind around that kind of money. Would it change me - absolutely! - It will change anyone! Friends will come out of the woodwork! Charities will beseech you, relatives will find you! I think yours and my best option is to disappear for a bit. Figure out what to do with all that money. Relax on a trip around the world. If you could live ANYWHERE in the world - where would you live? If you could drive any CAR in the world what would you drive? Would you still drive? Would you hire a chauffeur? What would your house look like?


So, when I win the MegaMillions, I'm going to buy a plane ticket. - Oh crud! - I don't have a Passport! - Ugh! - It's okay though, I can go to San Francisco or Sacramento and get an emergency one. Okay so, now I have my passport. Whew!  I'm buying a plane ticket to....hmm....Sandals Beach Resort - No... Hmm, more research needed here - okay - I'm going to Round Hill Hotel and Villas in Montego Bay, Jamaica! Oops, now you all know where to find me. - Okay then, meet me there and we'll have a whole lot of Rum - My treat!


11 new listings today and 15 Pendings! Get them while they're HOT! - And Good Luck! - Don't forget though, you cant win the Lotto unless you buy a ticket! - 



No comments:

Post a Comment