Thursday, March 8, 2012

Todays Featured Listing 

For Todays Featured Listing I chose a home in Lakehead. Today is so sunny and warm out, I was thinking how awesome it would be to have a home by the lake. Just go get the fishing pole and drop it in for a spell. (I have to talk lazy when I talk about fishing.) Better yet get a good book and a comfy beach chair and put my feet in a read while munching of Cheeze-its or whatever you call them.


I was at a house I sold earlier today doing inspections, the views are amazing there. There were 6 hawks circling around all lazy like - I was a little worried that they were scoping me out as lunch they were so big. Wow, though, they were amazing. Beautiful birds with a wingspan and long as my arms outstretched.  They were just doing lazy circles and I thought about being a hawk. Just flying around all day, scoping out the menu. Looking for a nice spot to perch. Pooping wherever. Almost as good a life as mine.

Today there are 18 new listings in Shasta County and 24 Pendings. 760 active residential listings in Shasta County. Lets go shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment