Friday, March 2, 2012

Now This is a Featured Listing!

Happy Friday All! What are your plans for the weekend? I have that Friday excited - gotta get out of here feeling today. The weather over here is supposed to be in the 70's with lots of sun! I think you all should come over here and enjoy the sunshine from wherever you are and if you're already here - what a weekend for a barbecue! To me it's always Spring when the calender says March.  I know its not really there yet but I'm getting really antsy for it to be summer. I have an awesome pool and a really awesome backyard and I want to be there. It would be really cool if you all came over and hung out with me. HAHA! Alrighty then, I know I got a little carried away with today's featured listing but what fun is it if you can't dream - this house is like being in Europe somewhere. I've never been to Europe but this is what I imagine my house there would look like! Wink wink.

So have a great weekend, whatever you choose to do. We had 19 new listings and 10 pendings on the Shasta MLS today for a total of 734.


This is me getting antsy to go....

No comments:

Post a Comment