Friday, April 27, 2012

National Open House Weekend!

Today's Featured Listing








You're not crazy - you have seen this home on my blog before - On April 10, I blogged about it - but wait - Here's the Deal - I'm hosting an OPEN HOUSE at this home Tomorrow - Saturday, April 28th from 12pm to 3pm. Please come on down to the Open House and say Hi! - I'll be bringing some refreshments (I don't know what yet - I have to go shopping still) and munchies - its supposed to be an awesomly beautiful day with the temperatuires in the 80's! And, if you come down and MENTION that you came because of my blog - You'll be entered into a drawing for a prize! (I don't know what that is yet either - cuz I haven't gone shopping yet) BUT- if you work with me you're not eligible - you know who you are.

So this weekend is National Open House Weekend. Almost all of the agents in this office are planning on holding Open Houses. But be sure to come to mine! -

The address for this one is 4780 Yellowstone Drive, Redding CA - Google directions and meet me there!

Today we had 28 new listings and 24 new pending. 753 total residential on MLS today.

No comments:

Post a Comment