Monday, April 16, 2012



This is the Laundromat that I have listed. We have just dropped the price to $165,000. This Property features a two bedroom apartment and an additional space that could be rented out as an office or small retail space for a total of 3,000 sq ft. It is in downtown Dunsmuir and it is the ONLY Laundromat in town. All of the equipment stays! This is a unique opportunity for someone to own a turn-key business and have a place to live!

Today, I am feeling the pain of all my sellers. Commercial property is NOT the same market as residential and I am the proud owner- said with much sarcasm - of several commercial properties that I am trying to sell. I have them listed with other agents for location reasons and my frustration level is rising. No offers!!! Ugh! As a Realtor, I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt but like many sellers I get really tired of hearing them say - drop the price! So, if you have property listed with me - I'm not going to tell you to drop the price - haha! - just so's ya know the price drop above was my sellers idea :). Alrighty, well it's Monday so let's get ready for a great week!

Over the weekend here in Shasta County, 30 new listings hit the MLS and 27 properties went pending. Still seeing a lot of action for homes priced between 150-200K. With the really pretty ones being snatched up within days! So, 737 residential listings in Shasta MLS and  287 of those are in Redding.





No comments:

Post a Comment