Friday, April 13, 2012

Today's Featured Listing





This beautiful and immaculate home, has been newly remodeled. It has 3 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms, with a porch converted to office and laundry room. Security gated back yard, fully fenced. Double car garage with alley access.






Well, the cupcakes are all safely gone now. Whew! Its funny - they really looked like this too...







Forgive me - this is my 1st time video here! Haha.. You have to listen really close because obviously my IPhone doesn't take the best videos sound wise - so if you know how I can get the sound right please please tell me! Also, I'm really figetty so tell me how to stop moving too! I'm only including this and publishing this as a desperate cry for help.


Today, we had 20 new listings and 12 pending sales. There are 732 residential listings in he Shasta MLS today. Now, I'm going to go sell a house - see you next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment