Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Fun

Happy Easter Everyone!

This House is cute as a Button!



This popular west Redding neighborhood home features one of the largest lots and is located in a quiet cul-de-sac! A charming home with newer energy efficient windows & easy-care vinyl siding. It has a spacious rear yard with gated RV access to upper RV parking concrete pad, a lovely deck for entertaining, two storage sheds, fruit trees, large swing set, garden area, room for pool & more!  Priced at only $149,000, it's a great opportunity!


So, I've been out of town for the past couple of days and it's great to be back home! The sun is shining and it's almost warm out today! I really missed my kids, my dogs and my deck - not necessary in any particular order though. So - Happy Easter! Whether or not you celebrate the holiday, have a great time. At my house we always have an Egg Hunt in the yard. It's fun hiding the eggs. We always put small change in the eggs and then one of them has got a Fiver in it. The kids will all be scrambling all over looking for them - no one can open the eggs until they are all  found. Sometimes I forget where they all are. So, the kids are all pretty much grown now but I'm pretty sure we'll still have the hunt Sunday.


Today there were 16 new listings and at last count 24 Pendings. Let's go find your Easter Egg!

No comments:

Post a Comment