Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Taking it for the Team, or Easter Hangover

Today's Featured Listing





Today's home is located in Prestigious Pacific Heights on a large corner lot. It has a great floor plan with plantation wood blinds. A family room and kitchen with breakfast area the  island is a cooks dream. There is a covered patio. A large master suite, three additional bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in 2700 square feet! And beautiful landscaping. All new carpeting throughout.


So now the Big Three are out of the way at my house! Yay! The Big 3 being Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter. Now I can relax for the next 6 months. Some times it feels to me like kind of a let down. Nothing to plan for a while. No excuse to get the family together but guess what? Now I can go back to my normal weight! Yes! Over the course of the Big 3 I usually pack on an extra 15 pounds! It's not helping any that my mother-in-law and sister- in - law are still at my house - and not that I don't love them and appreciate everything they do - which is Amazing - but they are sweet eaters. You know...candy, cookies, pies, cake, cupcakes. There are still 4 cupcakes left in my kitchen and they are just sitting there - mocking me. taunting me. I'm hoping that when I get home today they have left the house - the cupcakes - not the In-laws. Otherwise I just know that I'm going to be the one to take it for the team. I don't want my poor son to get chubby. Think of what all that sugar can do to a teenager. Its tough sometimes to be a mom.


Alrighty then - Today, there are 736 residential listings on the market in Shasta County. 281 of those are in Redding. 45 are REO's - Wow!  
212 properties sold in March 2012 with 303 Pending for March so watch out April is going to be big!


P.S. Yea - Its Raining Again!

No comments:

Post a Comment