Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Procrastinations or For the Want of a Post-It

Today's Featured Listing






Just previewed this house today and it is a really beautiful home on close to 3 acres in Whispering Oaks. (Lovely Area) I loved the recently remodeled kitchen complete with Granite, Wine Cooler, Never can have too much wine!, 2 pantries and large dining area.  Not to mention the Faux copper back splash (which may have been real copper but I'm not sure). Great size Formal Dining Room. Wood stove in Family room. Wood Laminate flooring covers hall, (which looked like real wood and was amazing) dining room, living room and master bedroom. Master bedroom has walk in closet and 6' closet, Jacuzzi Tub and Separate Shower. There is a Pink tree in the front which I just want to dig up and put in my yard! Click on the link above for a video tour!


I was listening to the radio this morning and they were talking about Procrastination - Which is one of my favorite things to do - but it turns out that there is a reason for my, and others, procrastination and it's NOT that I'm lazy or unmotivated! - Turns out most people who procrastinate do so because they feel Overwhelmed! When I thought about that I was like, Yea man! That's it! - There is WAY Too much to do! When I make my list in the morning of all the crackers and cheese I have to do, it IS overwhelming! I am a mom, I am a wife, I am a Realtor, I am a property manager, I am a bookkeeper, I am a counselor, I am a small business owner, I am a Blogger.. Wow! Where did I get all this shitake? Ok, so what they said on the radio is that you have to break it down into small manageable tasks. Baby Steps. So I have this idea.... I'm going to take a pad of Post-its and put one task on each Post-it (don't separate the Post-It from the pad). Then there is only one thing staring at me that I have to do. When I finish that task - I tear it up and there's the next post it. - I'll let you know how it goes. I gotta go buy Post-its. Later.


This listing Market here is heating up - Today we have 10 new listings and 17 pending - But... There are 764 Active residential listings on the market and 288 of those are in Redding so we are seeing a few more choices. - most well priced homes are still selling quickly - 125K and nice seems to be where everyone wants to buy so competition there is CRAZY!



No comments:

Post a Comment