Monday, April 30, 2012

Technology...*sigh*

Today's Featured Listing



Today's home is a quality built home in move in condition. Three bedrooms, 2.5 baths, living room & familiy room floorplan. Complete kitchen remodel in 2005 featuring Stainless Steel appliances. A three car garage and large RV parking area with sewer connection. Newer comp roof. Nicely landscaped front and rear with covered patio. 
Cul-de-sac street and convenient to shopping and schools.


I need to go computer shopping. Ugh. Don't get me wrong - I love Technology. I love the internet. I love everything about it - When it works. My computer is brand new! - I just bought it! ...In 2004. It was top of the line Dell. I just noticed when this was pointed out to me that 2004 was 8 years ago. Wow. Doesn't seem like it. So, my Brand New computer isn't.  *Sigh* Getting old sucks! Alrighty then, who knows a good laptop to buy? 

Just closed escrow with my First-Time buyers! So fun when this happens! There is nothing better in my professional (had to clarify that - kids may be watching) world than when that happens! It's so exciting, everyone is happy, everyone is excited - this is the high that makes Real Estate fun! All those months of searching have finally paid off.

Ok, over the weekend, there were 29 new listings and 24 went pending, also just go a report that said prices are up this past quarter (or month) over last year. Average Price is $110 per square foot. So - Stop sitting on the fence - Let's go find that perfect home for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment