Friday, June 22, 2012

My Best Friend - the IPhone

     Today's Featured Listing

This home has 2866sf with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, Minutes from fishing and boating on Shasta Lake. It sits on a large corner lot w/ample RV parking in front of and behind RV Gate. Wow - 2 RV"S - or Boak and RV - Large kitchen, Dining area off kitchen as well as formal dining room. Large living and separate family room. Inside laundry room with full bath, Guest bath has large walk in shower, Master Bath has walk in shower and garden tub. 


Well, it's been pretty hectic around here lately - which is good. Just plain good. Thought I'd share some good links with you today - shamelessly marketing my wares of course. We have a great website that allows you to take virtual tours of all of our properties listed, it is northstatehomeshow.com  - Also, You can do specific searches on My Website. You can also access my website by clicking on the "search for homes" tab at the top of this post. We also have a great Mobile AP - Gomobilensh.com that you can download to your SmartPhone. Wow - all these tools - just for you!


Let's talk about Smartphones now for a minute - Are you as addicted to yours as I am?? What in the begeebers did I ever do without it??? So, every night I tuck it in to its "cradle". In the morning, it's the first thing I reach for. If I forget to charge it , I cry. I have to have it with me and my coffee in the morning. - The funny part is that I have ZERO reception 90% of the time at my house. But I do have WIFI - AAAAAHHHHAAA... Kinda like taa-daa - but not sure how to spell AAAAAHHHHAAAA.... It has become a part of me, CRAZY! - I though when "cellphones" (showing my age here) came out that they were awesome but really! My IPhone is the coolest gadget EVER! I can take it with me and use the Map ap to figure out where in the Carmen Santiago I am. When I'm waiting in line anywhere - I can play a game - it tells me instantly if I have email - (that's why its fastest to email me) I can look at listings from outside the doors - The worst thing it can say to me is "battery power at 10%" - Ugh! - Really this little tool is my bestest buddy. God save me when I get the IPhone4. I'm really afraid to get the IPad. Alrighty I'm digressing here a bit but if any of you want to play Words with Friends my user name is Maddness77 - let's go!!!



Only 755 Residential listings in Shasta MLS today. 273 in Redding.
48 under 150K, 19 under 100K - I did hear that HUD may be releasing some homes in August so Investors and 1st time home buyers stay tuned. As for you sellers - Let's get those homes listed!






No comments:

Post a Comment