Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Cat in a Bowl

Todays Featured Listing

Today's listing is mine - back on the market - Yup - buyers backed out. Why? I'm not sure but I'm pretty sure they just changed their mind. Can you do that? Sure! As long as it's whithin the first 17 days (typically) the buyers can back out for really ANY reason whatsoever. My sellers are pretty bummed - I'm bummed. Guess what? We'll sell it again. Now all of you have a chance to buy it! I get to have an Open House! You can come!  Hahaha!

This is what Real Estate can do - transactions can be cancelled - buyers and sellers and banks can back out - just when you (the real estate agent) thought it was safe ... BAMM!

I always think that when one door closes another one opens and that is usually what happens. Thats's all part of the fun around here.

So - Let's talk about something good - It's sunny outside. it's 94 degrees with a breeze. My family is in good health - I woke up alive today. I haven't watched the news or read a paper in about a week so as long as there is still a planet out there that I'm on - its all good! It has been Super busy! I'm going to San Francisco this weekend - the baby girl is moving out - Oh wait - I said something good to talk about - Let's not talk about her leaving then - It bumms me out.


ok - picture for the day now...

photo.JPG

It's my cat - in my candy bowl - It's a big bowl because there was a lot of Easter candy in it - The candy is all gone now obviously. For a whole week she was laying in the bowl whenever she could and I didn't have the heart to move the bowl. One time she got on this cabinet kick - that wasn't cool! - She decided she liked sleeping in the dish cabinet - with my dinner plates - on..my...dinner..plates - She figured out how to open the doors and climb in... Thank God She quit that!


749 residential listings in Shasta County MLS - down quite a bit from last week. 258 of those are in Redding.

No comments:

Post a Comment