Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Little Ducky





Today's Featured Listing

Fulfill the dreams of the entire family! Room to run and play. A large shop with really Big RV space and a brand new kitchen. New carpet, new counters, koi pond with water feature,  tube lights for energy efficiency, just shy of a half acre in town but located in the County. You won't be disappointed!

I like this listing. It has a lot of really nice features - I can picture myself or someone like me in the backyard surrounded by the trees, listening to the sounds from the waterfall, feeding the fishies, reading a good book. - Call me and I'd love to show it to you!


On the homefront here, my baby girl is now all safefy installed in her new apartment in San Francisco. Ugh. The boys took over her room in about an hour and have now dubbed it their "Man-Cave". Baby girl left all her posters and goodies on the walls though to remind me of her and I won't let the boys take them dowm. So, now I'm the minority in my house. The guys have taken over - I really think I should go crash with the baby girl. Too much testosterone in my house now. The remote hasn't been in my hands for the last 4 days!

It's hard when kids leave home - after we got all her stuff unpacked in her new place, I went to leave (like a band-aid you know- rip it off!) She was pretending to be a baby duck saying "Mamama Mama...quack quack" I lost it totally then!  I keep thinking that I haven't finished teaching her stuff - that I didn't spend enough time with her. What if she gets lonely? What if I get lonely. I've probably talked to her more though in the last four days - on the phone - than I have in the last two years. Do you think that teen-agers purposely distance themselves in the year before they ditch you? I do. I know that my oldest - the one in Italy. talks to me constantly - we Skype almost everyday. When she was home she locked herself in her room, only coming out to say - "See ya... be home late!"  Before my oldest son moved to Humboldt I never saw him (he's home for the summer though). There is a coming to grips here that I'm going through - They have to start their own lives now. My turn is over. I have to trust that they will be alright. That they will make their own mistakes and achieve their own dreams on their own now. *Sigh*

Okay -  Real Estate - that's why we are all here right? Stats given today say that there is only a 28 day supply of homes available under 100K in Shasta County MLS. Wow! Think the time your kids take to grow up goes fast? Buyers really have to jump quickly right now.

765 Residential listings in Sahast MLS, 272 in Redding. 19 - Yup not a typo- NINETEEN under 100K - 27 - Twenty-Seven between 100-150K - WOW. Talk about leaving the nest! Sellers - Buyers are having bidding wars! Investors - sell those flips! Call me and I'll get it listed for you and SOLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment