Monday, July 9, 2012

Nifty Little Checklist



Today's Featured Listing



This spacious country home in Anderson is just a few minutes south of Redding. House sits on approximately 2.5 fenced acres offering privacy and lots of elbow room. Home features two living rooms with newer pellet stoves, dining room and very large kitchen. Detached two-car garage with extra parking space around the property.





The Fourth of July festivities are over...*sign* This always signals the end of summer to me - don't know why...Still have plenty of summer left really..I mean there is still Labor Day to look forward to right? No fireworks then but still barbecue...not the same.


My very good friends from the Central Valley were here for the week. We really didn't do much. We saw the fireworks, had barbecue, went to see Brave, went shopping, tried to avoid evacuating my house by drinking all the wine we could...Did you hear about the Dale Fire - yup 3 miles from my house... I gotta tell you if there is ANYONE in the world that you do NOT want to need in an emergency - it's me! I freak out! - So there I am trying NOT to freak out, after all, right, there's no reason to freak out - it's not going to come this way...ha ha...he he - (Crackers and Cheese!) Just drink more wine - It's all good.

Unfortunately, or should I say fortunately there was no need for us to leave - whew. I was trying to figure out how to get two cats, 5 dogs, a fish, and four adults out, (two of us in NO condition to drive). Today I found this nifty little checklist "nifty little checklist" that tells you what to do in an emergency. Kinda late but whatever. Keep it for later. Put it on your fridge.

Okay, running out of time... On Shasta MLS today there are 761 residential listings, 252 in Redding, 13 under 100K! 36 between 100K and 150K - So yes, the ugly house days are numbered, haha most of whats left are the pretty houses! Just kidding - although the upper end is dominating whats available right now and I assume they are pretty. - Gotta go - have a great day! Call me for all your Real Estate Needs!!










No comments:

Post a Comment