Thursday, June 4, 2015

Is it just me?

Is it just me?

I've been thinking about my home. Now that the kids are moving on, I don't need as much space. But then when they all come over for holidays, I need more space. If I have too much space they want to move in again. This is a dilemma.  Instead of having more money, I spend more - on travel to visit kids, on chatzkies for the grandbaby, college, weddings.  I need a smaller, less expensive, nicer, bigger home. Does that make sense?  I'm getting closer to retirement age - but we Realtors don't actually ever do that -theoretically. 

Oh well. We plug along. Send me a shout out if you have the same dilemma and we can work together to figure it out.


Oh yes, my youngest son is  graduating from high school tomorrow. Now I really am bummed out. Proud for him, bummed for me.

And here's the grandbaby, still cute as a bug.




No comments:

Post a Comment