Monday, September 24, 2012

Hawaiian Adventures




Click Here for Today's Featured Listing!

Nestled in Shingletown below the pine trees. This 1910 square feet home has 3 bedrooms, 1 3/4 bath. A huge picnic area with built in BBQ. Large 1144 sqft shop with a bathroom, RV Parking with power and water hookups. Property backs up to PG&E land where Battle Creek awaits your fishing pole. This is 3 continuous acres which separated into one acre fully fenced parcels. Features an outhouse with fully functional commode!




Well, I made it back safe and sound from the awesome state of Hawaii! Remember I said it shouldn't take 10 days to get my sister-in Laws house prepped for sale? - It did. It took all the days, then- because of cats... we missed the flight home, it took one more day! I did have a great time at the Polynesian Cultural Center . We had a great day there, ate at a Luau and saw a fantastic show. H'a, Breath of Life.  Because no trip is ever worth bragging about without pictures - here are a few I took... Also, I will never again underestimate the amount of work - physical work - involved in getting a house ready to sell. It also made me realize how incredibly out of shape I am!


Fun day at the Cultural Center

Amazing sunset from Bellows AFB

REWARD!


So, I ran some numbers from while I was away...just out of curiosity...
132 new listings,127 Pended listings, 82 Closed, 37 Bank on the Market in Shasta County MLS. 10 days in Real Estate really is like a year in any other business.

Leaving 744 Active listings on MLS today, 273 in Redding. 15 under 100K, 32 listings between 100-150K

Most Importantly, here is my Sis-in Laws Home - now listed (effective Oct 1) at $635K
a fantastic bargain!

Photo: Aloha! My sis in law is listing her home here with Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties









No comments:

Post a Comment